Thursday, October 18, 2012

Finally ... but who's that guy staring in my window?

Darkness seemed to fall awfully early, and the rain was so hard on the convertible roof that there were times when conversation stopped because of the noise. II even had to stop looking at the road, because I couldn't believe that Stu could see where he was going.

But ... we made it to the Sleep Inn in Champaign-Urbana about 8:00 pm, were greeted by a very friendly guy at the front desk, and are now comfortably settled into a nice room on the third floor ... too tired to think about dinner ... but not too tired to connect up to the Internet ONE LAST TIME before nightie night.

I'm hoping I'll sleep well. Last night was not very restful, what with the mind remembering all the things I'd forgotten to do before leaving. Hurrah! The fan has a "Continuous" setting, which should help ... but who's this guy that I caught staring in our window? He greeted me as soon as I opened the door to our room!


Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment