Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Not Much in the Way of Cruisin' Today

Did my good citizen thing last night by watching the debate ... no comment ... although I did thoroughly enjoy the "... we don't have as many horses and bayonets as we used to either ..." response the Romney's statement about fewer military ships ... HA!

Stu was upstairs working on his class. Dawn was throwing pots at the ceramics studio. Per was watching with me for awhile and then off to pick up Dawn. We were finally all together for the last hour. Lots of commentary.

Not much movement today. The farthest I traveled was to the yarn shop and back again. Yup ... did buy more yarn. I've finished two baskets, felted them in Dawn's washing machine, and need to start some more! (At the start of this adventure, Stu told me not to bring my entire yarn stash along on the trip since we'd never be too far away from a yarn shop, so I took that as giving me license ...)


The basket on the left has been claimed already!

Tonight was Sit Around and Eat Night ...


Mini tuna pot pies, made in Dawn's pie maker. Thanks, Mitch, for giving your mom the pie maker!


Cupcakes from the Georgetown Cupcakes (D.C. Cupcakes television show) ...

AND ...


Deciding how Per should fill out his absentee ballot!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment